NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
EACH PRIZE WINNER (AND ANY MINOR PRIZE WINNER’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR HIMSELF OR HERSELF AND ON BEHALF OF THE MINOR) MAY BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND SIGN DOCUMENTATION, SUCH AS A RELEASE, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES ASSOCIATED WITH THE GAME (DEFINED BELOW) WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION (See Rule 11: ARBITRATION).
1. PROMOTION OVERVIEW. The “McDonald’s Pro Bowl Pass Game” (the “Game”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 4, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 18, 2012 (“Game Period”). Twenty (20) trips for two (2) to the 2013 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, HI (“Prize”) will be awarded by random selection in the Territory (as defined in Rule 2 below), throughout the Game Period. Participants who order 20-pc Chicken McNuggets® (or where 20-pc Chicken McNuggets are not on the menu board, two (2) 10-piece Chicken McNuggets) (a “Qualified Purchase”); or enter without making a purchase per Rule 3B will be eligible to win a Prize. The Game is sponsored by McDonald’s USA, LLC (“Sponsor”) and, each person who plays the Game (each a “Participant”), and his or her parent or legal guardian if the Participant is an eligible minor, unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Game.
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY/TO WIN.The Game is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (“Territory”) who are 18 years of age and older at time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate: any person who on or after June 1, 2012 (a) was or is a McDonald's restaurant franchise owner, or a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of a McDonald's franchise restaurant; (b) was or is a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies or service agencies; (c) employees, directors, or officers of any entity engaged in the development, production or distribution of Game materials or of any entities retained by Sponsor for the administration of the Game; (d) directors, members, managers and officers and employees of the NFL Entities (as defined below) ; and (e) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, IRS-dependent, or biological, foster, in-law, adoptive or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son) of, or who reside in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories.
3. HOW TO PLAY:
A. “Instant Giveaway”. Sponsor will randomly select: (a) twenty (20) locations from among the approximate 13,825 participating locations (not available at any airport restaurant locations) in the Territory; (b) a day (chosen from the period starting on December 4, 2012, the first day of the Game and ending on December 18, 2012); and (c) a time (between 11:00 a.m. local time and 6:00 p.m. local time) combined, such location, day and time are referred to herein as the "Selected Time and Place" for each Prize. The first Participant who initiates an "Entry" (defined herein) at or after the Selected Time and Place will be notified in person, at the restaurant, that he or she is the potential Prize winner of a Prize, subject to verification of the Participant’s compliance with these Official Rules. An “Entry” means (a) a Qualified Purchase at a Selected Time and Place; or (b) the submission by mail as defined below (see 3B). Any potential Prize winner will receive a certificate that includes information to claim the Prize, including a toll-free number that the potential Prize winner can call for information regarding the Prize. The potential Prize winner (and if the potential Prize winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state (a “Minor”, his/her parent/legal guardian on behalf of the Minor) will be required to complete and sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release, and any other applicable forms required by tax authorities and Sponsor (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”). In the event an Entry is not received by 6:00 p.m. local time on the selected day for any location, that Prize will no longer be available at that Selected Time and Place and that Prize will be available in the Second Chance Drawing. If a Participant wins from a mail-in Entry, that potential Prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone and must return the fully executed Prize Claim Documents for receipt by December 27, 2012. If a potential Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, that potential Prize winner will be disqualified, will forfeit the Prize he or she otherwise might have received, and will have no further claim against Sponsor or any other person with respect to the Prize. If, however, a potential Prize winner is verified as a Prize winner but is not available to travel on the required event dates, that Prize winner can request to transfer the prize to another eligible individual. Such authorization may be granted or withheld in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Requests for transfer must be in writing and must be included in the redemption envelope with the Prize Claim Documents.
Limit one (1) Entry per person per visit. For purposes of the Game, all visits to the same restaurant within a two-hour period are deemed to constitute a single visit. Sponsor shall determine in its sole and absolute discretion whether an Entry has been made and, if so, when and by whom, and such determination shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal.
B. Alternate Method Of Entry (“AMOE”): To participate without a Qualified Purchase, mail a card (legibly handwritten), including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code, email address (if available) and daytime telephone number (for Prize winner contact) that you place in a #10 business sized envelope with first class postage affixed and mail to: McDonald’s Pro Bowl Entry, P.O. Box 736, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Mail-in requests must be postmarked no sooner than December 1, 2012 and must be postmarked by December 18, 2012 and received by the McDonald’s Redemption Center no later than December 21, 2012. Do not send any questions to the above address. Each request must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the requestor’s first and last name, street address, city, state and ZIP code legibly hand printed in the upper left hand corner of the envelope. Any Prize(s) allocated to AMOE will be awarded in a random drawing on or around December 21, 2012. The odds of winning a Prize will be determined by the number of Prizes available and the number of Entries received. AMOE Potential Prize winners will be notified on or about December 21, 2012 and will be required to confirm their availability to travel on the required dates commensurate with the Prize event and submit all required Prize Claim Documents (see Rule 5) by December 27, 2012.
C. Second Chance Drawing: In the event any of the Prizes remain unawarded for any reason, those Prizes will be awarded in a Second Chance Drawing from among all AMOE entries received. The Second Chance Drawing will be conducted on or about December 28, 2012 to award any available Prizes. The odds of winning a Prize in the Second Chance Drawing will be determined by the number of Prizes available, if any, and the number of entries received. If all Prizes have been awarded, a Second Chance Drawing will not occur.
4. Prizes/ODDS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”). Trip to 2013 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, HI for two (2). Twenty (20) Prizes available. Prize consists of: five (5) days, four (4) nights January 24, 2013 through January 28, 2013 for Prize winner and one (1) guest to Honolulu, HI for the Pro Bowl on January 27, 2013. Trip includes round trip coach air travel for two (2), four (4) nights’ accommodations (one double occupancy standard room) checking in on January 24, 2013 and checking out on January 28, 2013, airport transfers in Hawaii, pre-game activities (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) and $500 total towards meals and incidentals. Travel times will be determined by Sponsor. The Prize winner must be available to travel between January 24 and January 28, 2013. ARV: $8,000. The odds of a Prize being available at a specific location are approximately 1:692. The chance of winning each Prize will be determined by the randomly Selected Time and Place and when a Participant submits an Entry in the location.
5. PRIZE CLAIM REQUIREMENTS. Each Potential Prize winner will receivePrize Claim Documents that include an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability/Publicity Release, background check authorization form, photo identification, Prize acceptance form, guest release, tax documentation (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”). Prize Claim Documents must be received by the McDonald’s Redemption Center within three (3) business days after Prize notification, but no later than December 27, 2012, and in the case of a Second Chance Drawing Prize winner by January 7, 2013. Receipt after that date will invalidate a potential Prize winner’s Prize claim and cause the Prize to be forfeited. Potential Prize winners will be required to submit to, and cooperate in, a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and security requirements set by Sponsor or the NFL Entities and to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Game will not bring Sponsor or the NFL Entities into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Game or the Sponsor or on the NFL Entities as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Trip Prize winners and guests may be required to meet certain security criteria set by Sponsor or the NFL Entities to redeem the trip Prize or attend trip Prize events. If a trip Prize winner or guest does not meet any such criteria, Sponsor may choose (in its sole discretion) to award that Prize winner a check equal to the ARV of the Prize won. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Prize winner who Sponsor determines is not permitted by law to receive a Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to refrain from conducting any advertising or publicity associated with a Prize winner for any reason.
6. Prize Conditions. Any and all costs, fees (including but not limited to luggage fees and transportation between Prize winner’s home and departure airport), and expenses not expressly stated in the Prize description are solely the responsibility of the Prize winner. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. No insurance is provided as part of the Prize, and obtaining any insurance, such as but not limited to, travel insurance, health, accident or medical insurance, and property loss or damage insurance is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner and/or Prize winner’s guest(s). Travel and other arrangements will be determined by Sponsor. If Prize winner is a minor, Prize winner’s guest must be Prize winner’s parent/legal guardian; and if Prize winner’s guest is a minor, guest must be Prize winner’s child or legal ward. Air travel will be round trip (originate from and end at the same airport) coach class from an airport selected by Sponsor. Reservations must be made and tickets issued prior to travel. Changes to reservations are not permitted. Prize winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary and are solely responsible for having any required travel-related documents (including valid government issued photo ID and/or any required passport or visa) prior to departure as well as fulfilling any/all travel and security requirements. Sponsor reserves the right in their respective sole discretion to designate all flight/travel particulars and route or routes (as the case may be). Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor and the NFL Entities will not be liable for any missed opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Prize winner may be required to provide a current valid major credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover incidentals, and any and all costs, fees, and expenses not expressly stated in the Prize description. Restrictions and/or blackout dates may apply. Once a guest is determined, that guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason. Each Prize winner (and each guest) agree to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Prize-related activity. Prize winners understand and agree that Sponsor or the NFL Entities has the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove a Prize winner or any guest from any activity at any time if that Prize winner or guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or the NFL Entities, or otherwise violates the policies of the Sponsor or the NFL Entities. The Prize winner is solely responsible for the behavior of his/her guest.
7. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. All income taxes (including, without limitation, federal, state, and/or local income taxes) on or connected with any Prize, and the reporting consequences thereof, are solely the responsibility of respective Prize winners. Expenses not stated for any Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. If a Prize winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, a Prize may be awarded in the name of, or to, Prize winner’s parent/legal guardian, who must execute all documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings of a Prize winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and the Prize winner, or the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. For Prizes where Sponsor notifies potential Prize winners that they have won, Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate Prize winners for any reason, in which case those Prizes may go unawarded.
All Prize Claim Documents received after the applicable redemption deadlines shall be deemed VOID and will be ineligible for Prizes. Prize Claim Documents that are complete and duly submitted to the McDonald’s Redemption Center within the applicable redemption period will be verified as soon thereafter as reasonably practical, and once verified, Prize winners will be notified by telephone. If any potential Prize winner (or such minor Prize winner's parent or legal guardian) fails or refuses to properly sign and return all Prize Claim Documents by the redemption deadline or if the Prize Claim Documents or a Prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to any potential Prize winner, such potential Prize winner will be disqualified and/or otherwise forfeit their Prize. Any such Prize will be awarded in the Second Chance Drawing, time permitting. If a Prize winner makes any false statement in any Prize Claim Document, the Prize winner will be required to promptly return to Sponsor the cash equivalent of the Prize(s) based on the ARV published in Rule 4. The submission of Prize Claim Documents is solely the responsibility of each Participant. If any potential Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, such potential Prize winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize and all rights to the Prize they otherwise might have received. Please note that overnight shipping companies are unable to deliver to a Post Office Box. As a result, potential Prize winners must return their completed Prize Claim Documents using the US Postal Service or, if provided, the Pre-Paid USPS Envelope included in the redemption pack. When sending Prize Claim Documents to the McDonald’s Redemption Center, it is strongly recommended that Participants retain a photocopy of all Prize Claim Documents submitted and send the submission using Registered, Certified or Express Mail with a receipt of mailing (although proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery).
8. VERIFICATION. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Game, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of Prize Claim Documents submitted for verification. Any person attempting to forge Prize claim materials or defraud McDonald's or the NFL Entities in any way in connection with this Game may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted under the law
9. GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of Prize Claim Documents and are advised to obtain insurance where appropriate. Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, local advertising cooperatives, advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents (individually and collectively “Game Entities”) and the NFL Entities are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, non-delivered, or postage-due submissions of Prize Claim Documents or any mail; (b) printing errors in any Prize offering announcement or any Prize Claim Documents; or (c) any errors or failures of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, interruption of power, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; (d) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in, the Game; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information. Proof of mailing Prize Claim Documents does not constitute proof of delivery. Prize Claim Documents submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible to correspond with Participants. By participating in the Game each Participant hereby releases and agrees to hold the Game Entities and the NFL Entities harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Game or any Game-related and/or travel-related activity, or participation in any Prize-related activities, or the receipt, use or misuse of any Prize. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any Prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said Prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said Prize. By submitting potential winning Prize Claim Documents, each verified Prize winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such Prize winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Game and other promotions without further compensation (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Game Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
A. Disqualification: It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that he or she has complied in full with all conditions and requirements contained in these Official Rules. If any potential Prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, such potential Prize winner will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited, except as otherwise noted in these Official Rules. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the Participant and/or originating by any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Game. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Game; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Game, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
B. Force Majeure/Printing and Production Errors: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Game, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Game in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Game is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, malfunctions, errors (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches, or printing, production, or human errors or fraud) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Game. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Game as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Game. Only the type and quantity of Prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
C. Invalidity: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for ease of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. McDonald's restaurant employees or franchisees are not authorized to modify or amend these Official Rules.
D. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between Participant and the Game Entities in connection with the Game shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws.
E. Language Discrepancy: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the Spanish language version of these Official Rules, Game materials and/or Prize claim materials, the English version shall prevail, govern and control. Other than and except for the NFL Entities’ terms, conditions and restrictions governing those Prizes and offers supplied by the NFL Entities in connection with the Game, in the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Game materials and/or Prize claim materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. ARBITRATION.By participating in this Game in the Territory, each Participant (and his/her parent/legal guardian if the Participant is a minor) agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) Participant may have against the Game Entities arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Game, the awarding or redemption of Prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 USC. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the Participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Participant may have entered into in connection with the Game; (5) the arbitrator shall apply Illinois law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the Participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the Participant and Sponsor shall be entitled to recover punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages only to the extent permitted by law; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD for claims less than $10,000 or $375 for claims greater than $10,000 but less than $75,000, and the Participant is unable (or not required under the applicable Rules and Procedures) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the Participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the Participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org,or contact AAA at 1633 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10019.
12. OFFICIAL RULES. The Official Rules will be available at participating McDonald’s restaurants and at www.McDonalds.com/ProBowl during the Game Period. To receive a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped #10 business envelope to: McDonald’s Pro Bowl Pass Official Rules Request, P.O. Box 3193, Oak Brook, IL 60522-3193. All requests must be received by January 31, 2013. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope.
13. WINNERS LIST. For a list of Official Prize winners, mail a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope to McDonald’s Redemption Center: McDonald’s Pro Bowl Pass Winners List Request, P.O. Box 3193, Oak Brook, IL 60522-3193. All requests must be postmarked by January 21, 2013, and received by January 31, 2013. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope. OR, you can request the list electronically by emailing your request to: email@example.com. The List will be available after January 31, 2013.
14. SPONSOR. McDonald’s USA, LLC, 2111 McDonald’s Drive, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
©2012 McDonald’s. McDonald’s and the Golden Arches logo are trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Game or any Prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Game in any way