Offers in the palm of your hand.
Get exclusive offers, order ahead of time, and pick-up your food 4 different ways.
Get the My McD's® app today!
My McD’s app download and registration required.
McDelivery: McDelivery is the process of ordering McDonald’s food though the free Uber Eats mobile application (the “Uber Eats app”), and having that food delivered to you. To avail themselves of McDelivery, customers must live within a locality to which a McDonald’s restaurant offers McDelivery, must download the Uber Eats app from either the App Store or Google Play and must click on “McDonald’s” in the Uber Eats app and set up an account with Uber Eats. Once a McDonald’s order is placed, the food will be delivered to the address the customer specified at time of order. A customer can find out which McDonald's locations in an area are participating in McDelivery by downloading the Uber Eats app and then inputting the customer’s delivery address. The customer then, if McDelivery is available in his/her vicinity, will see a list of participating McDonald's restaurants in the customer’s area. Changing the delivery address will also change the available McDonald's restaurants shown in the Uber Eats app.
The Contest: McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Limited (“Sponsor”) is offering a one-day Contest, via Twitter and Instagram, to promote McDelivery services in Canada. A customer who uses McDelivery on July 19, 2018 can post his/her picture with a McDelivery bag and the required hashtags #McDelivery #Contest and tag @McDonaldsCanada, as outlined in Rule 4, to have an entry (an “Entry”) into the Contest recorded on the customer’s behalf in order to have a chance to win a prize (a “Prize”) being offered in the Contest. If a person resides in a city/municipality where McDelivery is offered but does not wish to make a McDelivery purchase from McDonald’s, or resides in a city/municipality where McDelivery is offered but does not live at a location within that city/municipality to which a McDonald’s restaurant offers McDelivery, he/she can follow the instructions found in Rule 4 to have an Entry into the Contest recorded on his/her behalf. Rule 1 describes who is eligible to enter the Contest (an “eligible person”). In these Official Rules, an eligible person who has an Entry into the Contest recorded on his/her behalf is called a “Entrant”. Entrants agree to comply in full with all of the provisions of these Official Rules, available at www.McDeliveryDayCanada.ca.
ELIGIBILITY: Subject to the exclusions set out in this Rule 1, the Contest is open only to any resident of the cities/municipalities in Canada described below, who has a Twitter and/or Instagram account and, at the beginning of the Contest Period (see Rule 3), has reached the age of majority in the Province/Territory in which the person resides. Note that the age of majority for the following Provinces is eighteen (18) years of age: Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec and Saskatchewan; and the age of majority for the following Provinces and Territories is nineteen (19) years of age: British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut and Yukon Territory.
The following are the cities/municipalities, adult residents of which are eligible persons (subject to the exclusions set out in this Rule 1) and are eligible to become Entrants in the Contest: the cities/municipalities of Ajax (Ontario), Ancaster (Ontario), Aurora (Ontario), Barrhaven (Ontario), Barrie (Ontario), Beaconsfield (Quebec), Beamsville (Ontario), Beauport (Quebec), Blainville (Quebec), Bois-des-Filion (Quebec), Boisbriand (Quebec), Bolton (Ontario), Boucherville (Quebec), Bowmanville (Ontario), Bradford (Ontario), Brampton (Ontario), Brossard (Quebec), Burlington (Ontario), Burnaby (British Columbia), Caledon (Ontario), Calgary (Alberta), Cambridge (Ontario), Candiac (Quebec), Charlesbourg (Quebec), Clarkson (Ontario), Concord (Ontario), Courtice (Ontario), Dollard-des-Ormeaux (Quebec), Dorval (Quebec), Downsview (Ontario), Dundas (Ontario), Duvernay (Alberta), East Gwillimbury (Ontario), Edmonton (Alberta), Etobicoke (Ontario), Fonthill (Ontario), Gatineau (Quebec), Georgetown (Ontario), Gloucester (Ontario), Greenfield Park (Quebec), Grimsby (Ontario), Guelph (Ontario), Halton Hills (Ontario), Hamilton (Ontario), Hull (Quebec), Île-Perrot (Quebec), Kanata (Ontario), Kingston (Ontario), Kitchener (Ontario), l'Ancienne-lorette (Quebec), La Prairie (Quebec), Lachine (Quebec), Lasalle (Ontario), Laval (Quebec), Lethbridge (Alberta), London (Ontario), Longueuil (Quebec), Malton (Ontario), Maple (Ontario), Markham (Ontario), Milton (Ontario), Mirabel (Quebec), Mississauga (Ontario), Montréal (Quebec), Montréal-Nord (Quebec), Nepean (Ontario), New Westminster (British Columbia), Newmarket (Ontario), Niagara Falls (Ontario), North York (Ontario), Oakville (Ontario), Orleans (Ontario), Oshawa (Ontario), Ottawa (Ontario), Pickering (Ontario), Pierrefonds (Quebec), Québec City (Quebec), Red Deer (Alberta), Rexdale (Ontario), Richmond (British Columbia), Richmond Hill (Ontario), Rosemère (Quebec), Saint-constant (Quebec), Saint-hubert (Quebec), Saint-lambert (Quebec), Saint-laurent (Quebec), Saint-léonard (Quebec), Sainte-foy (Quebec), Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac (Quebec), Scarborough (Ontario), Sherwood Park (Alberta), Saint Albert (Alberta), St. Catharines (Ontario), St-Eustache (Quebec), Ste-dorothée (Quebec), Stittsville (Ontario), Stoney Creek (Ontario), Stouffville (Ontario), Tecumseh (Ontario), Terrebonne (Quebec), Thornhill (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario), Vancouver (British Columbia), Vaudreuil-Dorion (Quebec), Vaughan (Ontario), Verdun (Quebec), Waterdown (Ontario), Waterloo (Ontario), Welland (Ontario), Whitby (Ontario), Whitchurch-Stouffville (Ontario), Willowdale (Ontario), Windsor (Ontario), and Woodbridge (Ontario).
Eligibility exclusions: (a) persons who, at the beginning of the Contest Period (see Rule 3 which describes the Contest Period), are directors, officers, employees, representatives or agents of Sponsor or of the Contest Administrator (as that term is defined below), or of any of Sponsor’s or the Contest Administrator’s respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, local corporate or non-corporate advertising cooperatives, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, service agencies or independent contractors; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production, distribution or supply of materials or Prizes for the Contest; and (c) persons who are or purport to be an immediate family member (defined as spouse, dependent for federal income tax purposes, or step-, adoptive, foster, custodial or natural mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, and any persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories.
NOTE: In order to win a Prize, a potential Prize winner must be an eligible person, AND must correctly answer a skill-testing question without any electronic, mechanical or other assistance.
Each Entrant who participates in the Contest fully and unconditionally agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and agrees to comply with and abide by the decisions of Sponsor and of The Marketing Store Worldwide LP (the “Contest Administrator”), which decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Twitter’s and Instagram’s computer servers shall serve as the official clock for all purposes of this Contest.
Entry Limits: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per eligible person. No Entrant will be awarded more than one (1) Prize in the Contest.
CONTEST ENTITIES: In these Official Rules, the term “Contest Entities” means Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, local advertising cooperatives, and App developers, digital/advertising/promotion agencies, the Contest Administrator, and all of the Sponsor’s and the Contest Administrator’s respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees.
THE CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest Period (the “Contest Period”) begins on July 19, 2018 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 19, 2018.
How to Enter the Contest, No-Purchase Entry, Content Restrictions, and the Skill-Testing Question:
Step I: An eligible person should place an order for McDelivery using the Uber Eats app during the Contest Period on July 19, 2018. Uber Eats fees apply. See Uber Eats app for details.
Step II: That eligible person then should take a picture of him/herself with the applicable McDelivery bag or, at the option of the eligible person, a photo of a McDelivery bag.
NOTE RE NO-PURCHASE ENTRY: If an eligible person does not wish to make a McDelivery purchase or if McDelivery is not offered to that person’s location by any restaurant in the applicable city/municipality, or if an eligible person does not have a McDelivery bag, he/she still can have an Entry into the Contest recorded on his/her behalf by just taking and posting a picture during the Contest Period.
Restrictions on the Content (“Content Restrictions”) of any Posting Made by an Eligible Person in Connection with the Contest:
Content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity.
Content cannot be derogatory or promote bigotry, racism, violence, hatred or harm against any group or individual, or promote any form of discrimination whatsoever (including, but not limited to, discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age).
Content cannot promote alcohol, drugs (illegal or otherwise), tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message.
Content cannot be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, offensive, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or endorse any form of hate or hate group.
Content cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies.
Content cannot feature or otherwise mention competitors of Sponsor.
Content cannot use trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by anyone other than Sponsor or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than Sponsor’s.
Entry cannot contain any personal information, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses.
Content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill with which Sponsor wishes to be associated.
Content cannot depict, and cannot itself be in, the violation of any law.
Entry cannot contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, seclusion, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
As the result of an eligible person posting the applicable picture in compliance with these Official Rules, an Entry into the Contest will be recorded on behalf of that eligible person.
FOR ALL ENTRIES WHICH ARE RECORDED INTO THE CONTEST: By posting a picture as described above, each Entrant hereby represents and warrants that his/her entry and the content on his/her Twitter or Instagram account conforms to the Content Restrictions and complies with the provisions of these Official Rules.
ENTRIES AND CONTENT ON AN ENTRANT’S TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
Skill-Testing Question: As stated above, for an Entrant to be declared a winner of a Prize, the entrant must correctly answer a skill-testing question, without electronic, mechanical or other assistance of any kind, to be administered by Sponsor and/or the Contest Administrator.
5. Winner Selections: It is planned that, after the Contest Period ends, the Contest Administrator will cause a random drawing (the “Draw”) of seven hundred and fifty (750) Entries to occur from all Entries recorded during the Contest Period on behalf of Entrants. The Entrants on whose behalf were recorded the first twenty (20) Entries drawn will be the potential winners of a denim jacket, then the Entrants on whose behalf were recorded the next fifty (50) Entries drawn will be the potential winners of a white crewneck sweatshirt, then the Entrants on whose behalf were recorded the next fifty (50) Entries drawn will be the potential winners of a white t-shirt, then the Entrants on whose behalf were recorded the next fifty (50) Entries drawn will be the potential winners of a black t-shirt, then the Entrants on whose behalf were recorded the next two hundred (200) Entries drawn will be the potential winners of a hip pack, then the Entrants on whose behalf were recorded the next ninety (90) Entries drawn will be the potential winners of a McDouble® sandwich, then the Entrants on whose behalf were recorded the next ninety (90) Entries drawn will be the potential winners of a Junior Chicken® sandwich, and finally the Entrants on whose behalf were recorded the last two hundred (200) Entries drawn will be the potential winners of a Medium World Famous Fries™. At the time each Entry is randomly drawn as described above, the Contest Administrator also will cause three (3) backup Entries (each, a “Back-up Entry”) to be randomly drawn for, and referable to, each such Entry. See Rule 7 below for the approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of each of these kinds of Prizes.
6.Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified by, or at the direction of, the Contest Administrator by Direct Message on Instagram or Twitter, as applicable, within approximately five (5) business days following the drawing, to inform them that they are the potential winners of a Prize. The Direct Message will contain a skill-testing question which each potential Prize winner must correctly answer without any electronic, mechanical or other assistance. Each potential winner must respond to the Direct Message and provide his/her answer to the skill-testing question within three (3) days of delivery. If this/those requirement(s) has/have been met, the Contest Administrator will verify that the potential winner has correctly answered the skill-testing question and, if so, will declare that the potential winner is in fact the winner of the Prize.
If a potential Prize winner does not respond to the Direct Message by the required time, or has not answered or has not correctly answered the skill-testing question, or does not return (if required) the original signed Declaration and Release to the Contest Administrator, or fails to do so for receipt by the Contest Administrator by the required time, or in any other manner has not complied with these Official Rules, the Contest Administrator will disqualify the potential winner from the Contest and that Entrant will be ineligible to receive the applicable Prize in the Contest, in which case the disqualified potential Prize winner will have no claim against Sponsor or any of the Releasees (as defined in Rule 8 below) in respect of the Contest or the Prize which he/she might otherwise have won. In such a case, the Entrant on whose behalf the first Back-up Entry which is referable to that disqualified potential Prize Winner’s Entry was drawn will be notified by the Redemption Centre and the process described above for notifying potential Prize winners will apply to that Entrant. The Sponsor will continue that process until an Entrant is declared to be the winner of the applicable Prize, or until no applicable Back-up Entries remain, in which case the Prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded in the Contest. If, for any reason, an Entrant whose Entry is drawn is disqualified or is not declared to be the winner of a Prize, then that potential Prize winner will not have any claim against the Sponsor, the Contest Entities, or against any other person, firm or corporation in respect of the Prize, the Contest, or any matter related to the Contest.
7. PRIZE INFORMATION / APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE / ODDS OF WINNING
There is a total of seven hundred and fifty (750) Prizes available to be won in the Contest comprising the following: one (1) of twenty (20) denim jackets are available to be won, ARV $176.50 each, one (1) of fifty (50) white crewneck sweatshirts Prizes are available to be won, ARV $15 each; one (1) of fifty (50) white t-shirt Prizes are available to be won, ARV $5.35 each; one (1) of fifty (50) black t-shirt Prizes are available to be won, ARV $5.60 each; one (1) of two hundred (200) hip pack Prizes are available to be won, ARV: $9.75 each; one (1) of ninety (90) McDouble® sandwiches are available to be won, ARV with Uber Eats/McDelivery $9.13 each; one (1) of ninety (90) Junior Chicken® sandwiches are available to be won, ARV with Uber Eats/McDelivery $9.13 each; and one (1) of two hundred (200)Medium World Famous Fries™ are available to be won, ARV with Uber Eats/McDelivery $10.49 each.
Each food Prize winner either will receive a promotional code which entitles the Prize winner to the applicable food Prize and free delivery from Uber Eats/McDelivery, or, at Sponsor’s sole option, will receive a ten-dollar ($10.00) McDonald’s® Card. This card is valued in Canadian dollars and may only be used for the purchase of products sold at participating McDonald’s restaurants in Canada. The card value cannot be refunded, redeemed for cash except where required by law, or replaced if the card is lost, stolen or destroyed. No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection or deposit account is associated with the McDonald’s® Card. The amount on a McDonald’s® Card is non-refundable. At no time shall any dividend interest or earnings of any kind whatsoever, be accrued, credited or paid on the amounts loaded onto a McDonald’s® Card. The amount loaded onto the McDonald’s® Card is not insured by the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC). Sponsor does not charge any service fees relating to the issuance, activation or use of a winner’s McDonald’s® Card. A Prize winner’s McDonald’s® Card will not expire. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of all card terms and conditions, which may be amended by the Sponsor. For more information about McDonald’s® Cards, go to www.mcdonalds.ca.
As noted above, there is a limit of one (1) Prize per person. Size and color selections of applicable Prizes are in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Entry excludes the use of My McD’s® mobile app offers and promotional offers.
Odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of Entries recorded on behalf of Entrants during the Contest Period and upon the order in which Entries are selected in the Draw.
8. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS / PRIZE CONDITIONS:
(a) Winner is solely responsible for all federal, provincial, and/or local income taxes, sales tax, gift taxes, surcharges, service charges, processing and handling fees (if any), and all other costs or expenses incurred in claiming a Prize. Prize transfers are not allowed, except with the express written consent of Sponsor (which may be withheld for any reason). Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, exchange, or conversion to cash will be made (except that, if for any reason a Prize is not available, Sponsor, at its sole option may substitute a Prize having an approximate retail value of no less than the approximate retail value of the Prize).
(b) Subject to the provisions of these Official Rules, only the number of Prizes described in Rule 7 above will be available to be awarded in this Contest. Any refusal by a Prize winner to accept a Prize, as awarded and in its entirety, hereby releases and forever discharges Sponsor and the Releasees (as defined below in this Rule 8) from all obligations to the Prize winner related to the Prize, including delivery of same, and the Prize will not be awarded in the Contest.
(c) By participating in the Contest, each potential winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, the Contest Administrator, Instagram, Twitter and each of those entities’ respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, successors, assigns, local corporate and non-corporate advertising cooperatives, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, service agencies and independent contractors, and all of those entities’ respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all liability for any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and injury and property loss or damage, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or arising out of participation in any Contest-related activity, or due or related to the acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of the whole or any part of any Prize or Prize-related activity, or the use by Sponsor or its designees of any Entry or any component thereof. The potential winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the Prize all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said Prize, and any claim respecting liability and publicity that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem that Prize. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ON THE PART OF SPONSOR, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(d) By participating in the Contest, each potential winner agrees to the use (but not the obligation to use) by Sponsor of his/her name, photograph, voice, biographical information and image, along with (or without) his/her address (town/city and Province) and to the use (but not the obligation to use) by Sponsor of any statements made by or attributed to him/her in or in connection with the Contest, or the Prize, or both, in any and all media (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet) now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, in any language and throughout the universe for advertising, promotional, publicity or any other purposes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, in connection with the Contest and in other promotions conducted by Sponsor, or its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates, without further compensation, notice, approval or authorization, and hereby releases Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, successors, assigns, local corporate and non-corporate advertising cooperatives, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, service agencies and independent contractors, and all of those entities’ respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents, from any claims or liability, if any, arising out of or with respect to such use.
(e) The Contest Administrator is not obliged to engage in any individual contact, or correspondence, with any person, except with the potential winner of a Prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
(a) All decisions of Sponsor and the Contest Administrator concerning any matter involved in the Contest are final and binding in all respects, and all eligible persons who enter the Contest agree to abide by all the instructions and decisions of Sponsor and the Contest Administrator. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of any provision of these Official Rules, the decision or interpretation of Sponsor in that regard shall be final and binding upon all persons who enter the Contest, subject to a ruling by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec on any issue within its jurisdiction.
(b) All monetary amounts set out in these Official Rules are expressed in Canadian currency. All Entries recorded in the Contest for any person are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or the Contest Administrator. Any entry or Declaration and Release (if required), which, for any reason, is incomplete, altered, or contains false or misleading information is invalid and the person who submits such entry or document will be disqualified for the applicable Prize in the Contest. A potential winner must allow approximately six (6) weeks following receipt by the Contest Administrator of the potential winner’s answer to the skill-testing question, and, if required, of the Declaration and Release, for verification by the Contest Administrator of all matters relevant to that potential winner’s entry and Declaration and Release (if required) and for delivery of the Prize.
(d) The Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, failed or undelivered Entries, Direct Messages, e-mails, or other transmissions; an incorrect answer to the skill-testing question; or for lost, interrupted, failed, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or other connections; or hardware or software malfunctions on computers or other electronic devices, or other technical failures or difficulties; or for transactions processed late or incorrectly due to computer or electronic malfunction; for the failure, interruption or delay of any entry or e-mail or Direct Message or Declaration and Release (if required) or mail or courier delivery or other communication to be received, delivered or sent in connection with the Contest, for the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer/electronic device networks; or for any breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”, or other errors or omissions, difficulties, interventions, malfunctions, incompatibility, misconnection or miscommunication of any kind, whether human, virus, bug, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or in any Contest-related materials. Except where prohibited by law, none of the Releasees is responsible for any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Twitter and/or Instagram website users, any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by tampering or hacking (including respecting the Instagram website). None of the Releasees is responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer or other electronic device related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or from use of the Instagram website (including but not limited to the corruption/loss/destruction of any information/data stored therein).
10. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws. All eligible persons, Sponsor, the Contest Administrator, and all other parties hereby attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario, sitting in the City of Toronto, Ontario, in respect of the determination of any matter or dispute arising under or in respect of the Contest or these Official Rules and agree that any such determination shall be brought solely and exclusively before such courts in the Province of Ontario, subject to a ruling by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec on any issue under its jurisdiction.
11. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and any other language version of these Official Rules or any Contest materials or anything related to the Contest, the English version shall prevail, govern and control. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
12. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or interfering with the operation of the Contest, or with the enforcement or functioning of these Official Rules; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt, undermine or corrupt the fair and proper administration, security or the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying persons from entering the Contest and any future contests conducted by Sponsor. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor and/or the Contest Administrator with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of an e-mail address or a Twitter account or an Instagramaccount. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the account by Twitter or by Instagram. An authorized account holder of an e-mail address is the individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain by an internet service provider, online service provider, wireless carrier or other organization (including without limitation a business or an educational institution) which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the authorized subscriber of the Twitter or Instagram account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. No illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated entries will be accepted. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. Subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, or to cancel, modify, amend, suspend or reinstate the Contest in any way, with no obligation or liability, subject to applicable law, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions, viruses, bugs or any other cause of any nature which is beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor has destroyed, severely undermined, or adversely affected the security, integrity, feasibility and/or proper administration of the Contest. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, or by any federal, Provincial or by any local government law, order, or regulation, or by any order of any court or jurisdiction, then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, amend, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries recorded in the Contest as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Sponsor will have no liability whatsoever if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned or for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of participation in the Contest or related to or resulting from any material related to this Contest, or any other matter, occurrence, act or omission arising in respect of the Contest.
14. QUEBEC RESIDENTS: RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC MAY SUBMIT ANY LITIGATION RESPECTING THE CONDUCT OF THIS PUBLICITY CONTEST TO THE RÉGIE DES ALCOOLS, DES COURSES ET DES JEUX FOR A RULING. ANY LITIGATION RESPECTING THE AWARDING OF A PRIZE MAY BE SUBMITTED TO THE RÉGIE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF HELPING THE PARTIES REACH A SETTLEMENT.
SPONSOR: McDonald’s Restaurants of Canada Limited
For news, promotions, and more delivered right to your inbox.
Your welcome email is on its way. Once it arrives, please
take a moment to fill out our short survey so we can
get to know you better.