Am I eligible?
The HACER® National Scholarship application for 2017 begins October 25th, 2017 and ends on February 5th, 2018. You just need to fit these categories and you're good to go.
If you belong to the following categories, you’re most of the way there:
- Be a high school senior
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Carry a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a full-time course of study
- Disclose other scholarship programs that he/she has applied
- Must enroll and attend an accredited institution in the academic year after their selection. Verification needed as scholarship funds are paid directly to the schools
- At least one parent of Hispanic heritage