The year’s hottest drop is here! McDonald’s UAE launches limited edition merchandise available exclusively on the McDonald’s app and it is not for sale!
- McDonald’s UAE just dropped an exclusive merchandise collection called Not For Sale collection. The collection is available exclusively via the McDonald’s App, and can only be redeemed through MyMcDonald’s rewards program at dedicated “Merch Station” restaurants from the front counter only
- Designed with true McDonald’s fans in mind, the limited-edition 12-piece Not For Sale collection is sure to be the must-have items of the year
DUBAI, UAE – 9 January 2022: McDonald’s UAE is kick-starting the year in style with its exclusive collection of limited-edition merchandise, dropping today across the UAE. Designed with the true McDonald’s fan in mind, the 12-piece Not for Sale collection is set to be the must-have items of the year. Redeemable only in exchange for MyMcDonald’s rewards on the McDonald’s App, the collection is made for the brand’s most passionate fans across the nation.
Featuring a collection of t-shirts, shorts, towels, socks, beach dress, beach mat and bucket hat, each item has been exclusively designed featuring bold prints of the hugely popular golden arches, world famous fries®, ice cream cone, and sesame seed buns. Worn either as an ensemble or as a statement piece within an everyday outfit, the bright yellows, vibrant reds and cool blues promise an eye-catching elevation to an everyday look.
“As far as drops go, the Not for Sale collection sets out to recognize and celebrate our brand fans across the nation. Each piece has been thoughtfully designed and created we are excited to share this drop with our community”, said Walid Fakih, CEO at McDonald’s UAE.
The collection is available exclusively on the McDonald’s App through the MyMcDonald’s Rewards program and cannot be purchased. Those looking to get their hands on their favorite items can redeem their MyMcDonald’s Rewards at one of the dedicated Merch Station restaurants from the front counter only, located across the Emirates.
Here’s how you get your hands on the Not for Sale collection:
Customers will have to use reward points collected via the MyMcDonald’s App and redeem these for the Not For Sale Collection at one of the Merch Station restaurants from the front counter, with the help of the onsite manager.
Merch Stations Restaurants that can be found across the UAE:
- Dubai: Al Bustan Centre, Al Ghurair Center, Enoc Gardens, Jumeirah Beach, Spinneys Al Karama, Festival City, The Walk JBR, Blue Tower SZR
- Sharjah: King Faisal, Sharjah Sports Club
- Abu Dhabi: World Trade Centre, Adnoc Shakbout, Yas Mall
- Al Ain: Zahker Drive-Thru
- Ajman: Ajman Club
- Ras Al Khaimah: Al Muntasir Drive-Thru
- Um Al Quwain: Al Ittihad Street
- Fujairah: Fujairah Eppco
MyMcDonald’s Reward points needed:
- World Famous Fries® Socks: 5,000 points
- Sesame Seed Socks: 5,000 points
- Sesame Seed Bucket Hat: 6,000 points
- Golden Arches Tote Bag: 6,000 points
- World Famous Fries® T-Shirt: 6,500 points
- Ice Cream Cone T-Shirt: 6,500 points
- World Famous Fries® Swim Shorts: 8,000 points
- Ice Cream Cone Swim Shorts: 8,000 points
- Ice Cream Cone Towel: 8,000 points
- World Famous Fries® Towel: 8,000 points
- Sesame Seed Beach Dress: 8,000 points
- Sesame Seed Beach Mat: 9,000 points
For the loyal fans of the brand who have been collecting points, now is the time to redeem them for the coolest drop of the year! To know more about the collection visit: nfscollection.ae
About McDonald’s UAE:
Operating since 1994, McDonald's UAE today has more than 180 restaurants geographically located to service customers in many areas. McDonald’s UAE is committed to the quality of the products it serves at each restaurant and also maintains an active social responsibility agenda.
In an ongoing effort to contribute to the wellbeing of the communities and highlight the continuous environmental benefits of their actions McDonald’s UAE and Emirates Environmental Group joined forces in spreading green values among the UAE’s children by planting trees across the nation as part of their ‘Planting a Greener Future’ campaign. McDonald’s UAE also significantly reduced its carbon footprint since the launch of its biodiesel initiative in July 2011. 100% of McDonald’s used vegetable oil is collected from its restaurants across the UAE and converted into 100% biodiesel which is used to fuel the company’s logistics fleet.
In addition, McDonald’s UAE prides itself on being a local member of the community and has been committed to being a responsible corporate citizen since the first restaurant opened in the UAE back in 1994.
For further information about McDonald’s UAE please visit: www.mcdonalds.com or contact: Varsha Muckatira from Weber Shandwick on McDonaldsuae@webershandwick.com or +971 4 445 42 22