Spice it Up
You could be a winner this week!
Fire up your taste buds with our tantalizing Spicy Chicken Range! With varying levels of heat and flavor to satisfy even the spiciest of cravings, there’s a spice for every taste!
Visit the app daily and play our brand new "Spice it Up" game to gain entries for a chance to be the weekly winner of AMAZING GRAND PRIZES! Start playing now!
Only on the McDonald’s App! Available for a limited time.
View Terms & Conditions below.
Al Mana Restaurants & Food Co. W.LL
McDonald’s Qatar ™ “Spice it Up”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("RULES")
1. PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES
The McDonald’s “Spice It Up” promotion, 2021 (the “Spice it Up”) will be conducted on the McDonald’s App, managed by McDonald’s Qatar - Al Mana Restaurants & Food Co. W.LL (the “Promoter” or “McDonald’s”) from the following participating country: Qatar, (the “Territory”). Any reference within these Rules to the ‘Territory’ or ‘participating country’ refers only to this country.
To participate in the Promotion, you must:
a) Be a resident of Qatar with a valid government-issued identity card/residence visa; and
b) Be a registered user of the McDonald’s App
Any inability to furnish a copy of the relevant document to satisfy condition (a) above may disqualify an otherwise valid Participant from redeeming his or her Prize.
The following are not eligible to participate: (i) any persons who, on or after
1 January 2017, were or are directors, officers or employees of McDonald’s Middle East Development Company (“MMEDC”), McDonald’s GCC Co-Op Inc. or any company responsible for redemption of prizes for the Promotion and their respective parent companies, franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliated companies or service agencies, and those companies retained in any way by McDonald’s for the administration of the Promotion, (ii) any company that buys and/or delivers McDonald’s products on behalf of McDonald’s customers, (iii) any other persons involved in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Promotion, (iv) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse or biological or adoptive or step – mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or dependent) of, or reside in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories, or otherwise restricted as required by law, (v) any person acting on behalf of a syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert, and (vi) any person entering via an agent or using the services of an organization which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) prize promotions.
3. PARTICIPATION LIMITATIONS
To participate in the Promotion, you must be an adult of majority age and be legally able to give consent (in each case based on applicable laws of your jurisdiction), on or before the date you attempt to redeem a Prize. If you are under the age of majority or are otherwise required to obtain the permission of your legal guardian in your jurisdiction, your parent or legal guardian must give their consent for you to participate and you may obtain an Offer as outlined in condition 5. However, redemption of a Prize is strictly limited to Participants who are the age of majority or over in their jurisdiction and the restrictions set out in these Rules.
4. RAFFLE PRIZE & MECHANICS
- The Participant must be a resident of Qatar with a valid government-issued identity card or residence visa.
- Upon winning each level of the game, the user will be eligible and automatically entered into the week’s draw to get a chance to win a Grand Prize. This is subject to the user providing their most up to date personal information.
- The winner is eligible to win the weekly prize only once.
- A randomized raffle draw will be created digitally to pick 1 winner per week, over a period of 5 weeks. A total of 05 winners will get a chance to win McDonald’s Merchandise and entertainment devices
- The participants will be able to increase their chances of winning the raffle prize by redeeming more deals and accumulating entries which can be seen on their profile and the points will reset every week on Saturday at 12:00 during the campaign period. Any entries accumulated from the previous week will be lost.
- The winners will be announced on the McDonald’s Qatar social media platforms and on the McDonald’s App and will be notified via email. They are expected to respond within 7 days before enabling their prize at the end of the campaign activity, otherwise, McDonald’s has the right to select another winner if they have not responded to their email on the grand prize.
- By participating in this competition, the participant automatically allows McDonald’s Qatar the right to publish their name on the McDonald’s Qatar social page
- The grand prize will be given out to each winner within 10 days after the final draw on April 10, 2021
5. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
The calendar can be accessed starting at 11:00am (+3 GMT) on
March 6, 2021 and ending at 11:59pm (+3 GMT) on April 10, 2020. (the “Promotion Period”). These dates are subject to the availability of the promotional Offers (the “Offers”) while stocks last and subject to any laws or written directions from the relevant authorities. The deadline for Prize claims (as set out within these Rules) may consequently be unilaterally amended by the Promoter accordingly.
6. HOW TO ENTER
During the promotional period, the user can enter the promotion only by downloading the McDonald’s App and creating an account and logging in. Once logged in, and the Terms & Conditions have been accepted, a participant will automatically be eligible to play “Spice it Up” game to enter the raffle.
7. PRIZE DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
- Deals - All offers related to the “Spice it Up” are dynamically selected at the discretion of McDonald’s, including Meals, Snacks, Desserts and Breakfast items.
- Participants must have the bill payer's consent to use Internet or mobile Internet to claim the Deals. Data charges will remain your responsibility and will vary depending on the Internet service provider, usage plan or mobile carrier used (as applicable). You will need to refer to the terms of the contracts with your mobile carrier, usage plan or Internet service provider (as applicable) for costs. The charges for all data services will appear on your next mobile phone bill and/or Internet bill (as applicable). All general queries relating to carrier rates or mobile or Internet bills should be directed to your mobile phone carrier or Internet service provider (as applicable).
- Each Prize is exclusive to the Participant and is non-negotiable and non-exchangeable.
8. HOW TO CLAIM
Before claiming any offer, please pay attention to the appropriate section(s) below.
- All accumulated offers can only be claimed through the ‘Rewards” section of the McDonald’s App and redeemed in-store.
- The expiry date of all accumulated offers is determined at the discretion of McDonald’s and only valid while stocks last.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law (but not otherwise) the Promoter, Prize Partner, its agents, subcontractors, or any third parties shall not be liable for:(i) the accuracy or otherwise of the Prize description or illustration, (ii) the non-availability, loss, interception or interference with, late receipt or damage of or to any prize claim, prize or notification or other communication, (iii) (other than those warranties or conditions implied by statute and which cannot be excluded by the Promoter) any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee in respect of a prize, or (iv) any taxes, fees, charges or other costs which Participants may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize, (save to the extent that the Promoter has expressly and specifically accepted responsibility in these Rules for the same), or (v) all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to a person’s participation in the Promotion, or arising out of a person’s participation in any Promotion related activity, or their receipt, use or misuse of any prize that may be awarded to them.
All Prizes remain the property of the Promoter, pending redemption by Participants and the Promoter reserves the right to dispose of any unclaimed prizes as they deem appropriate or as required by law.
For any prize which must be claimed by the winner’s parent / legal guardian, the Promoter will not be obliged to award it to anyone other than that parent/legal guardian, if the winner is less than the age of majority in their respective country. The Promoter may also withhold that award should the Promoter determine in its sole discretion that a dispute may have arisen as between the winner and the parent / legal guardian in relation to the Prize. The Promoter is not liable or responsible to verify the identity of the parent or legal guardian.
The submission of prize claims is the sole responsibility of the Participant. Any tax liability or life, health, travel, accident or other insurance (unless stated) associated with any prize is payable by the Participant and is their sole responsibility.
10. THE PROMOTER’S RIGHTS
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right and at any time at its absolute discretion and without giving any reason or notice, to vary, modify, or amend the terms of these Rules in such manner as the Promoter thinks fit. Any changes will be communicated on the website www.mcdonalds.com and all participants in the Promotion shall be deemed to have accepted such amended or modified terms by their ongoing participation in the Promotion.
In the event of any discrepancy between any printed Rules, short guides, declarations, or between the English and Arabic versions, the English Rules as communicated on the website will prevail.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter may (i) extend any time limit or waive any of these Rules where a person might otherwise have been disqualified (without obliging the Promoter to relax these Rules on any further occasion for that entrant or at all for any other person), (ii) terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time due to supervening circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, or (ii) substitute the Prize deemed to be an appropriate replacement and of equal or greater value in the place of any Prizes (or any part of the Prize). The Promoter’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Rules shall be final and binding.
I hereby declare that McDonald’s Qatar may utilize the submitted information for marketing and communication purposes with no release to any third party for any purposes.
McDonald’s may share personal information with vendors that provide services to McDonald’s, such as fulfilling orders, providing data processing and other information technology services, administering promotions, contests, prize draws and sweepstakes, conducting research and performing analytics, and personalizing individual McDonald’s experiences. We do not authorize these vendors to use the personal information or to disclose it for any purpose other than to perform services on our behalf.