Spice it Up
You could be a winner this week!
Fire up your taste buds with our tantalizing Spicy Chicken Range! With varying levels of heat and flavor to satisfy even the spiciest of cravings, there’s a spice for every taste!
Visit the app daily and play our brand new "Spice it Up" game to gain entries for a chance to be one of 5 weekly winners of FREE 15 Value Meals! Start playing now!
Only on the McDonald’s App! Available for a limited time.
View Terms & Conditions below.
McDonald’s™ “Spice it Up”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("RULES")
1. PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES
The McDonald’s “Spice It Up” promotion, 2021 (the “Spice it Up”) will be conducted on the McDonald’s App, managed by McDonald’s GCC COOP (the “Promoter” or “McDonald’s”) from the following participating countries: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Oman (the “Territories”). Any reference within these Rules to the ‘Territories’ or ‘participating countries’ refers only to these six (6) countries.
To participate in the Promotion, you must:
a) be a resident of one of the Territories with a valid government issued identity card / residence visa or a passport issued in one of the Territories; and
b) Be a registered user of the McDonald’s App
Any inability to furnish a copy of the relevant document to satisfy condition (a) above may disqualify an otherwise valid Participant from redeeming his or her Prize.
The following are not eligible to participate: (i) any persons who, on or after
1 March 2021, were or are directors, officers or employees of McDonald’s Middle East Development Company (“MMEDC”), McDonald’s GCC Co-Op Inc. or any company responsible for redemption of prizes for the Promotion and their respective parent companies, franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliated companies or service agencies, and those companies retained in any way by McDonald’s for the administration of the Promotion, (ii) any company that buys and/or delivers McDonald’s products on behalf of McDonald’s customers, (iii) any other persons involved in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Promotion, (iv) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse or biological or adoptive or step – mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or dependent) of, or reside in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories, or otherwise restricted as required by law, (v) any person acting on behalf of a syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert, and (vi) any person entering via an agent or using the services of an organization which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) prize promotions.
2. PARTICIPATION LIMITATIONS
To participate in the Promotion, you must be an adult of majority age, and be legally able to give consent (in each case based on applicable laws of your jurisdiction), on or before the date you attempt to redeem a Prize. If you are under the age of majority or are otherwise required to obtain permission of your legal guardian in your jurisdiction, your parent or legal guardian must give their consent for you to participate and you may obtain an Offer as outlined in condition 5. However, redemption of a Prize is strictly limited to Participants who are the age of majority or over in their jurisdiction and the restrictions set out in these Rules.
- The Participant must be a resident of the (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) territory with a valid governmental issued identity card or residence visa.
- Upon winning each level of the game, the user will be eligible and automatically entered into the week’s draw to get a chance to win a Grand Prize. This is subject of user providing their most up to date personal information and agreeing to be contacted by McDonald’s.
- The winner is eligible to win the weekly prize only once.
- A randomized raffle draw will be made to pick 1 winner per week, over a period of 5 weeks. A total of (5) winners will get a chance to win a (15 value meals for FREE)
- Participants will be able to increase their chances of winning a raffle prize by repeatedly playing and winning game levels to get more entries.
- The winners will be announced on social media platforms of McDonald's in Saudi Arabia and on the McDonald's application, and they will be notified by email or phone and communicating with them. They are expected to respond within 7 days before enabling their prize at the end of the campaign activity. Otherwise, McDonald's has the right to choose another winner if they do not reply to their email regarding the grand prize after 7 days from the notification period.
- By participating in this competition, the participant automatically allows McDonald’s Kingdom of Saudi Arabia the right to publish their name on the McDonald’s Kingdom of Saudi Arabia social (If the winners allowed)
- The grand prize will be given out to each winner 10 days after the final draw on April 10th,2021.
3. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
The calendar can be accessed starting at 00:00am (+4 GMT) on
March 6, 2021 and ending at 11:59pm (+4 GMT) on April 10, 2021. (the “Promotion Period”). These dates are subject to the availability of the promotional Offers (the “Offers”) while stocks last and subject to any laws or written directions from the relevant authorities. The deadline for Prize claims (as set out within these Rules) may consequently be unilaterally amended by the Promoter accordingly.
4. HOW TO ENTER
During the promotional period, user can enter the promotion only by downloading the McDonald’s App and creating an account and logging in. Once logged in, and the Terms & Conditions have been accepted, a participant will automatically be eligible to play “Spice it Up” game to enter the raffle.
5. PRIZE DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
- Deals - All offers related to the “Spice it Up” are dynamically selected at the discretion of McDonald’s, including Meals, Snacks, Desserts and Breakfast items.
- Participants must have the bill payer's consent to use Internet or mobile Internet to claim the Deals. Data charges will remain your responsibility and will vary depending on the Internet service provider, usage plan or mobile carrier used (as applicable). You will need to refer to the terms of the contracts with your mobile carrier, usage plan or Internet service provider (as applicable) for costs. The charges for all data services will appear on your next mobile phone bill and/or Internet bill (as applicable). All general queries relating to carrier rates or mobile or Internet bills should be directed to your mobile phone carrier or Internet service provider (as applicable).
- Each Prize is exclusive to the Participant and is non-negotiable and non-exchangeable.
6. HOW TO CLAIM
Before claiming any offer, please pay attention to the appropriate section(s) below.
- All accumulated offers can only be claimed through the ‘Rewards” section of the McDonald’s App and redeemed in-store.
- The expiry date of all accumulated offers is determined at the discretion of McDonald’s and only valid while stocks last.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law (but not otherwise) the Promoter, Prize Partner, its agents, subcontractors, or any third parties shall not be liable for:(i) the accuracy or otherwise of the Prize description or illustration, (ii) the non-availability, loss, interception or interference with, late receipt or damage of or to any prize claim, prize or notification or other communication, (iii) (other than those warranties or conditions implied by statute and which cannot be excluded by the Promoter) any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee in respect of a prize, or (iv) any taxes, fees, charges or other costs which Participants may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize, (save to the extent that the Promoter has expressly and specifically accepted responsibility in these Rules for the same), or (v) all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to a person’s participation in the Promotion, or arising out of a person’s participation in any Promotion related activity, or their receipt, use or misuse of any prize that may be awarded to them.
All Prizes remain the property of the Promoter, pending redemption by Participants and the Promoter reserves the right to dispose of any unclaimed prizes as they deem appropriate or as required by law.
For any prize which must be claimed by the winner’s parent / legal guardian, the Promoter will not be obliged to award it to anyone other than that parent/legal guardian, if the winner is less than the age of majority in their respective country. The Promoter may also withhold that award should the Promoter determine in its sole discretion that a dispute may have arisen as between the winner and the parent / legal guardian in relation to the Prize. The Promoter is not liable or responsible to verify the identity of the parent or legal guardian.
The submission of prize claims is the sole responsibility of the Participant. Any tax liability or life, health, travel, accident or other insurance (unless stated) associated with any prize is payable by the Participant and is their sole responsibility.
8. THE PROMOTER’S RIGHTS
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right and at any time at its absolute discretion and without giving any reason or notice, to vary, modify, or amend the terms of these Rules in such manner as the Promoter thinks fit. Any changes will be communicated on the website www.mcdonalds.com and all participants in the Promotion shall be deemed to have accepted such amended or modified terms by their ongoing participation in the Promotion.
In the event of any discrepancy between any printed Rules, short guides, declarations, or between the English and Arabic versions, the English Rules as communicated on the website will prevail.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter may (i) extend any time limit or waive any of these Rules where a person might otherwise have been disqualified (without obliging the Promoter to relax these Rules on any further occasion for that entrant or at all for any other person), (ii) terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time due to supervening circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, or (ii) substitute the Prize deemed to be an appropriate replacement and of equal or greater value in the place of any Prizes (or any part of the Prize). The Promoter’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Rules shall be final and binding.
All offers (including ways to redeem and use them) are subject to additional restrictions and other terms and conditions that may be imposed by the Offer Partner, which may also be subject to change by the Offer Partner from time to time. Nothing in these rules excludes or limits any liability that is not excluded or limited under applicable law.
At McDonald’s, we respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes the personal information practices of McDonald’s with respect to information about our customers and others who visit our restaurants, Web sites and mobile apps, including the types of personal information we collect, how we may use this information, and with whom we may share it.
- Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you visit one of our restaurants, use McDonald’s Web sites (“Sites”), or use our web or mobile device applications (“Mobile Apps”) .We refer to our Sites and Apps collectively as “Online Services”.
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Transaction information, such as product purchased, price, method of payment and payment details.
- Personal details such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, date of birth and other contact information when you provide that information to us, such as if you register with our Online Services or enter a McDonald’s contest, competition, prize draw, or sweepstakes to communicate with the winners and deliver their prizes
- Account information, such as username, password, and other identifiers or credentials used to access our Online Services or to acquire McDonald’s products and services.
- Other personal information you choose to provide when you interact with McDonald’s
The circumstances in which you provide personal information may include when you:
- purchase products at our restaurants;
- register to use our Online Services;
- request to receive marketing or other communications;
- use our Wi-Fi networks, kiosks or other in-store technologies;
- enter in one of our contests, competitions, prize draws, or sweepstakes;
- Submit information when providing feedback; or use interactive features of our Online Services.
Information Collected Through Automated Means
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
McDonald’s may use the personal information we collect to:
fulfill your requests or orders and process payments for our products and services;
If you give us permission, communicate with you about products and services of McDonald’s or our business partners that we believe may interest you;
- communicate with you about and administer your participation in contests, competitions, prize draws, sweepstakes, offers, promotions or special events;
- send communications to you about your orders, purchases or accounts with McDonald’s;
- send information to your contacts if you request us to do so;
- provide customer support, respond to, and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- enable you to post on our blogs and interact with McDonald’s through social media;
- personalize your experience on our Online Services and in-restaurant technologies, such as providing you with content in which you may be interested, and making navigation to our Sites and Mobile Apps easier;
- perform data analytics, including consumer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, including the development of new products and services; determination of the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts; and analysis and improvement of our products, offers, promotions, and Online Services and other technologies;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and comply with applicable law.
3. How We Share the Personal Information We Collect
McDonald’s does not sell or otherwise share personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Statement.
McDonald’s may share personal information within the McDonald’s Family. The McDonald’s Family includes McDonald’s Corporation, its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, vendors, and franchisees. Members of the McDonald’s Family that receive this information from McDonald’s are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as provided in this Privacy Statement.
McDonald’s may share personal information with vendors that provide services to McDonald’s, such as fulfilling orders, providing data processing and other information technology services, administering promotions, contests, prize draws and sweepstakes, conducting research and performing analytics, and personalizing individual McDonald’s experiences. We do not authorize these vendors to use the personal information or to disclose it for any purpose other than to perform services on our behalf.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, McDonald’s decides to sell or transfer all or a portion of our business. We may transfer information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
McDonald’s reserves the right to use or disclose personal information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of our Online Services and in-restaurant technologies, to bring or defend against legal claims, to protect the rights, interests, safety and security of McDonald’s, McDonald’s employees or franchisees, or members of the public, or in connection with the investigation of fraud, illegal activity or violation of McDonald’s policy.
10. How to Contact Us
Privacy at McDonald’s Riyadh
Riyadh International Catering Corporation, P.O. Box 63346, Riyadh 11516, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
CRM Lead/ CRM Department/Telephone # 80012 12345