McDELIVERY® JUST GOT MORE REWARDING
This initiative marks another key milestone in McDonald’s digital journey as it responds to the evolving needs of Canadians. With recent additions such as the launch of MyMcDonald’s Rewards in 2021, the brand continues to prioritize value, convenience, and personalization within the guest experience, as well as continuing to evolve its loyalty offering within the app.
- McDelivery on the McDonald’s app is available in approximately 1,200 McDonald’s restaurants in Canada
- Guests can earn 100 MyMcDonald’s Rewards points for every $1 spent† for free McDonald’s on every McDelivery order placed using the McDonald’s app
- MyMcDonald’s Rewards can also be earned at the restaurant by ordering ahead with Mobile Order, or by scanning at the Front Counter, Drive-Thru, and Kiosk. The more points collected, the more rewards are unlocked
- Guests can use points to redeem over 20 delicious rewards
- Canadians can also continue to order their favourite McDonald’s menu items through McDelivery via Skip the Dishes, Uber Eats and DoorDash. MyMcDonald’s Rewards points cannot be earned on delivery orders placed outside of the McDonald’s app.
*Offers valid for a limited time at participating McDonald’s in Canada and only on McDelivery orders placed using the McDonald’s app. McDonald’s app download and registration required. Delivery prices may be higher than at restaurants. Service fee and taxes still apply; small order fee may apply. Free 6pc Chicken McNuggets limit 1 per person; min. $1 pre-tax purchase required.
†See MyMcDonald’s Rewards Program Terms for details. McDonald’s app download and registration required.
About McDonald's Canada
In 1967, Canada welcomed the first McDonald's restaurant to Richmond, British Columbia. Today, McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited has become part of the Canadian fabric, serving more than one million guests every day. In both franchised and corporate-owned restaurants, nearly 100,000 people are employed from coast to coast to coast, and more than 90 per cent of McDonald's 1,400 Canadian restaurants are locally owned and operated by independent franchisees. Of the almost $1 billion spent on food, more than 85 per cent is purchased from suppliers in Canada. For more information on McDonald's Canada, visit mcdonalds.ca.