What percentage of McDonald's fries are actually potato?

May 21, 2018

McDonald's UK French Fries are cooked in the restaurants using a non-hydrogenated vegetable oil. Some of this oil will be absorbed by the potato on cooking. The cooked Fries will therefore end up being approximately 86% potato - the remaining 14% being vegetable oil.

You're leaving McDonalds.com

Select a delivery partner to continue
Please select a McDelivery partner
Delivery From
Just letting you know that you’re leaving the McDonald’s UK website now. We’re not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, so we always recommend that you have a look at the privacy policy and other policies of any website you visit, as they might be different from ours.

You're leaving McDonalds.com

Select a delivery partner to continue
Please select a McDelivery partner
Delivery From
Just letting you know that you’re leaving the McDonald’s UK website now. We’re not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, so we always recommend that you have a look at the privacy policy and other policies of any website you visit, as they might be different from ours.