McDonald's Customer Service Medium Meal Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. E-voucher comprises of one free medium sized meal (as described at paragraph 13). It may be redeemed at a participating UK restaurant (please see below), only via the McDonald’s UK app.
2. To be eligible to use this e-voucher, you must:
a. be 18 years old or over;
b. have downloaded, registered, and signed in via, the McDonald’s UK app; and
c. have received this e-voucher from McDonald’s Customer Services.
3. This e-voucher is only valid until the expiry date stated on the e-voucher in the ‘Offers’ section of the McDonald’s UK app.
4. To redeem this e-voucher, you must order via the “Offers” section of the McDonald’s UK app by clicking on the button describing this offer in that section, adding the offer to your order and placing your order on the McDonald’s UK app at a participating McDonald’s restaurant, following which the order should be collected or delivered the same day from that participating restaurant.
5. Serving times apply (breakfast and main menu). Subject to each participating McDonald’s restaurant opening hours.
6. This e-voucher is valid for Pickup orders and for McDelivery only when ordered via the McDonald’s UK app. This e-voucher is not valid for an order being delivered or made via a third party’s app or website. Delivery fees apply to delivery orders (if applicable).
7. This e-voucher is one-time use per customer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
8. Use at Drive-thru. Customers must not use their mobile phones whilst driving. If you elect to Pick-Up your order, please ensure that you remember your code before starting your journey.
9. No cash or other alternative is available. Your usual data charges apply.
10. The McDonald’s app terms and conditions apply and are available at www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html.
11. McDonald’s will reasonably decide whether a customer has already redeemed this e-voucher and McDonald’s decision is final.
12. Menu items are subject to availability. Participating McDonald’s restaurants only. The e-voucher cannot be redeemed at the following restaurants: CROYDON, WALWORTH RD, BHAM DALE END, LINCOLN, ASHTON-UNDER-LYNE, LOWESTOFT, TONBRIDGE, RUGBY, BIRKENHEAD, FALKIRK, PRAED STREET, LLANDUDNO, HIGHWAY SHADWELL, CHARLTON, BECCLES, WHITEHALL, CROYDON VALLEY PARK, LIVINGSTON 2, EASTBOURNE II, TUNBRIDGE WELLS II, CROYDON 3 (CENTRALE), WEST ONE SHOPPING CENTRE, WIMBLEDON CENTRE COURT, BRACKNELL - THE KEEP, CHELMSFORD 2 RIVERSIDE, GREENHITHE-THE RAILWAY TAVERN, VICTORIA STATION, KINGS CROSS - EX WENDYS, SHAFTESBURY AVENUE – 2, MANCHESTER - ARNDALE FOOD CHAIN, WATERLOO STATION, EARLSWOOD, ASDA BOURNEMOUTH, ASDA SWINDON, ASDA WALLINGTON, WANDSWORTH, ASDA SLOUGH, NORWICH – CHAPELFIELDS, PADDINGTON STATION, WESTFIELD STRATFORD CITY
13. This e-voucher comprises one free medium size meal. Serving times apply (breakfast and main menu). Subject to each participating McDonald’s restaurant opening hours. Please click on the “Eligible Items” button on this e-voucher in the McDonald’s UK app which details those medium size meals available. The sides available as part of a medium size meal comprise a hash brown, a medium fries, a side salad, or a fruit or veg bag. The drink available as part of a medium size meal is one medium sized McCafé® hot drink or one medium sized cold drink excluding Irn Bru, milkshakes (which may be added at an extra cost not covered by this e-voucher) and McCafé® iced drinks (may be added at extra cost not covered by this e-voucher).