MyMcDonald’s Rewards Customer Survey Terms and Conditions
These are the rules for the MyMcDonald’s Rewards Customer Survey Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”), (“the Rules”):
1. The Prize Draw is promoted by McDonald’s Restaurants Limited, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley, London, N2 8AW ("McDonald's") and is subject to these Rules. By participating in the Survey, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Prize Draw is open to entries from GB residents aged 18 and over.
3. The following are not eligible to participate:
a. employees of McDonald's, McDonald's franchisees and employees of McDonald's franchisees and their immediate families;
b. employees of any company responsible for redemption of prizes or for supplying prizes for the Prize Draw and their respective franchisees, subsidiaries, agents and advisors;
c. other persons assisting with this Prize Draw or otherwise professionally connected with the Prize Draw; or
d. any person entering via an agent or using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) prize draws.
4. The Prize Draw consists of one prize draw to win one of five £50 Amazon eGift vouchers. The Prize Draw opens at 12:00 (UTC) on 12th March 2022.
5. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must:
a. be a GB resident;
b. be 18 years old or over;
c. be the recipient of a MyMcDonald’s Rewards Customer Survey email, to be sent on 12th March 2022 to selected, existing McDonald’s app customers;
d. enter the draw by clicking the relevant link in the MyMcDonald’s Rewards Customer Survey email to the survey and completing the survey;
e. provide the entrant's email address; and
f. comply with any other eligibility and entry requirements set out in the MyMcDonald’s Rewards Customer Survey email (if any) and these Rules.
6. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The entrant may only enter the Prize Draw once and can only win one prize.
7. McDonald’s reserves the right to validate any claim and may ask for proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
8. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Entries made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. McDonald’s is not responsible for changes in entrants' postal address or e-mail addresses.
9. The Prize Draw consists of one £50 Amazon eGift voucher (the "prize"). There are five prizes available. The prize is issued subject to the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions at https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GNG9PXYZUMQT72QK.
10. The closing date for the Prize Draw is at the earlier of: (i) 23:59:59 (UTC) on 16th March 2022, or (ii) at the point of which 2,000 people have completed the survey (the "Closing Date").
11. Entries must be received by McDonald’s by no later than the Closing Date to be entered into the Prize Draw. Entries received after the Closing Date will be void.
12. The winners will be selected within 5 working days of the Closing Date.
13. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received by the Closing Date for the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will be made from all valid entries at random under independent supervision or via a computer programme producing a verifiably random draw.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. McDonald's may substitute a product deemed to be an appropriate replacement and of equal or greater value in the place of the prize.
15. The prize will be sent to the winners' email address provided on entry. Winners will not be notified in advance.
16. All entries and any related material must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, harassing, violent, sexual or otherwise unacceptable content in the sole opinion of McDonald’s. McDonald’s reserves the right to review, edit, alter or remove any entry in its sole discretion, which does not comply with these Rules or which it reasonably believes does not comply with these Rules.
17. McDonald’s reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct, or if, in its reasonable opinion, it considers that there is a significant risk that the entrant may bring the McDonald’s brand into disrepute.
18. McDonald’s reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the Prize Draw if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. McDonald’s shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
19. No responsibility will be accepted by McDonald’s for incomplete, invalid or illegible entries and these will be declared void in the sole discretion of McDonald’s.
20. If using a computer and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant, the entrant is reminded to get the owner's permission before entering. McDonald’s will not be liable for any internet or mobile connection or other charges incurred in entering the Prize Draw.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law (but not otherwise) McDonald's and its agents and/or commercial partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for: (i) the accuracy or otherwise of any prize description or illustration; (ii) (where applicable) the non-availability, loss, late receipt or damage of any text, prize-claim, prize or notification or other communication and whether by reason of mobile-telephone network-operator error or other problem, failed or corrupted transmission, handset failure (including full or unserviceable inbox) or otherwise; (iii) (other than those warranties or conditions implied by statute and which cannot be excluded) any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee in respect of a prize; or (v) any taxes, fees, charges or other costs which winners may be required to pay in connection with a prize, (save to the extent expressly accepted by McDonald's in the Rules). Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the McDonald's' liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. This does not affect entrants' statutory rights.
22. McDonald’s does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted access to the relevant link in the MyMcDonald’s Rewards Customer Survey and or its website(s) or the McDonald's app. Numerous factors outside the control of McDonald’s may interfere with the operation of any of the same. No responsibility will be accepted for any technical or other difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
24. Any enquiries about personal information held by McDonald's, including any request for deletion of personal data, may be made by contacting the Customer Services number which is notified on the Contact Us section of www.mcdonalds.co.uk to obtain the contact name and address to which to send an envelope marked "Data Protection Request".
25. Subject to clauses 26 and 27 and without prejudice to McDonald's data protection obligations under relevant law, McDonald's shall make available, upon receipt of a written request to our Customer Services team at https://customerservices.mcdonalds.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new, the winner(s) surname and county or such other information McDonald's deems necessary.
26. Entrants to the Prize Draw shall, at or before the time of entry, have the right to object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with clause 26. You can object by contacting our Customer Services team at https://customerservices.mcdonalds.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new.
27. Without prejudice to clause 25 and 26 above, McDonald's shall provide the information set out in clause 25 upon request from the Advertising Standards Authority.
28. Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this Prize Draw. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
29. These Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England but is subject to the mandatory local law protections for consumers, and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.
All McDonald's references marked with a ™ are trademarks of McDonald's Corporation. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. ©2022 McDonald's. All rights reserved.
Promoter: McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley, London, N2 8AW PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE ABOUT THIS PRIZE DRAW – PLEASE USE THE ADDRESS STATED AT THE END OF THE SPECIAL TERMS.
© 2022 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's, Happy Meal and McFlurry are registered
trademarks of McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.
Site Terms and Conditions for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley, London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom