McDonald's McCafé® Digital Loyalty Scheme 2021/22
1. The McCafé® digital loyalty scheme (Digital Scheme) will operate at participating McDonald's restaurants in the UK, Isle of Man and Jersey from 1st January 2021 to 31st October 2022 (inclusive).
2. If you are under the age of 18 on or before 9th December 2021 and no longer have access to the MyMcDonald's app, please contact Customer Services at https://customerservices.mcdonalds.co.uk/hc/en-gb/
3. One loyalty stamp (Stamp) will be applied to your digital loyalty card (Loyalty Card) on your MyMcDonald's App account during the Digital Scheme per purchase of a hot drink made:
a. using the MyMcDonald's App at participating McDonald's restaurants; or
b. by scanning your Loyalty Card at the digital kiosk, front counter or by giving a code at the Drive Thru prior to completing your order at participating McDonald's restaurants.
4. Once you have purchased five regular and/or large hot drinks and collected five Stamps on your Loyalty Card in accordance with the terms of this Digital Scheme you will automatically receive a voucher for one free regular hot drink (Voucher) within the “Offers" section of the MyMcDonald's App.
5. Provided that you are not in breach of these terms, the Voucher is valid until 31st October 2022 or 90 days after the date of your fifth Stamp, whichever is later. You can redeem the Voucher by adding it to your mobile order on the MyMcDonald's App at participating McDonald's restaurants or by scanning the Voucher QR code at the digital kiosk, counter or giving the code at Drive-Thru at participating McDonald's restaurants. A restaurant may (in its discretion) offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
6. Stamps cannot be obtained through any other online services or apps (e.g. food delivery apps and services).
7. Stamps will not be applied to your Loyalty Card if a hot drink is obtained by using or redeeming an offer on the MyMcDonald's App for a free or discounted hot drink (including when a Voucher is redeemed).
8. Stamps and loyalty cards from promotions running in previous years will not be accepted.
9. Any physical sticker and/or physical loyalty card scheme in operation in-restaurant or included on McCafé drinks cups at any time is a separate scheme and not connected in any way to this Digital Scheme. Physical stickers included on McCafé drinks cups or obtained in-restaurant cannot be combined with Stamps on a digital loyalty card. Any physical stickers or physical loyalty cards included on McCafé drinks cups or distributed in-restaurant are not valid for this Digital Scheme. Stamps cannot in any circumstance be used in relation to any in-restaurant or on-cup loyalty scheme.
10. Purchase of a hot drink after 31st October 2022 will not be eligible or count towards this Digital Scheme.
11. Stamps remaining on your Loyalty Card at 23:59 on 31st October 2022 will be automatically removed.
12. The Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer unless otherwise stated on the promotion or offer. Stamps and Vouchers may only be redeemed once.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to not accept Stamps or a Voucher if in its opinion the MyMcDonald's App, Stamps, Loyalty Card or Voucher have been tampered with or you have not participated properly in the Digital Scheme.
14. You agree that the following shall not be considered to be proper participation in the Digital Scheme:
a. any purchase (including via a third party (for example, eBay)), sale, offer to sell, giving away or other dealing with any Stamps or Voucher save for as expressly permitted in these terms,
b. any use for any purpose whatsoever of McDonald's advertising, any feature taken from such advertising, and/or of the intellectual property rights in or to such advertising, and
c. any breach by you of any of these terms.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Digital Scheme if events beyond its reasonable control mean that it can no longer operate it. Details of any such termination shall be posted at https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/mccafe-digital-loyalty-scheme-terms-conditions.html, on the same page as these terms.
16. Following termination of the Digital Scheme or termination of your participation in the Digital Scheme you shall have no rights to use any Stamps, Loyalty Card or any Voucher issued prior to the date of termination
17. The Promoter's decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these terms shall be final and binding. Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights. The Promoter may (in its sole discretion) decline to enter into any correspondence save as otherwise stated in these terms.
18. The Promoter retains at all times ownership of, and all intellectual property rights in and to, all materials and advertising in connection with the Digital Scheme.
19. All instructions, terms and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this promotion form part of these terms although, in the event of conflict, these provisions shall prevail over all such other instructions, terms and conditions. Expressions which have been defined above shall have the same meanings when used in such other instructions, terms and conditions wherever the context admits.
20. Taking part in the Digital Scheme amounts to acceptance of these terms and to their respective interpretation under English law and by the English courts.
Promoter: McDonald's Restaurants Limited of 11-59 High Road, East Finchley, London, N2 8AW.
© 2021 McDonald's Restaurants Limited