Happy kids, happy parents.
You want the best for your family. So do we.
Choose from great Happy Meal options like apple slices, 1% milk, and our tender and juicy Chicken McNuggets® made without any artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
Every time you enjoy a Happy Meal, you’re helping over 30,000 families each year stay close to their sick child at Ronald McDonald Houses and Ronald McDonald Family Rooms across Canada.
Every Happy Meal Comes with your choice of book or toy
*Books and toys are offered in sequence. Quantities limited. While supplies last. Ask us about special toys for children under 3. At participating McDonald’s® restaurants in Canada. Franklin ™ Kids Can Press Ltd. © 1986 Paulette Bourgeois and Brenda Clark; Scaredy Squirrel at the Beach © 2008 Mélanie Watt; The Busy Beaver © 2011 Nicholas Oldland; No Dragons for Tea © 1999 Jean E. Pendziwol and Martine Gourbault. Used by permission of Kids Can Press. All rights reserved.
Nothing is more important to us than the safety and well-being of our guests.
We want you to feel confident about our Happy Meal toys. Here’s why Happy Meal toys are safe:
- All Happy Meal toys are made exclusively for McDonald’s by McDonald’s own safety-approved suppliers. They’re not “off-the-shelf” toys made by anyone else.
- We have been rigorously testing and re-testing our Happy Meal toys for decades.
- Happy Meal toys are tested continuously. They’re backed by a proactive safety program that starts with the design and continues throughout the entire process, long before a Happy Meal toy makes it to the production line.
- When it comes to toy safety, we take nothing for granted and continue to watch every step of the process.
- McDonald’s suppliers do not use lead-based paint on Happy Meal toys. This safety step has been a McDonald’s mandate for more than 20 years.
Bagel Happy Meal®
A delicious new option for your little ones to enjoy.
Every Happy Meal includes yogurt, and your choice of entrée, side, drink, and book or toy.