What are the ingredients of Chicken McNuggets®?

May 21, 2018

McDonald's Chicken McNuggets®® are made from 100% chicken breast meat. However, as a percentage of the total recipe when the batter, seasoning and oil to cook the nuggets are taken into account, chicken meat constitutes 45% of the total Chicken McNugget®, the other ingredients account for the additional 55%. You can find a full ingredient declaration for all food (including our burgers) served in the U.K. by visiting our online nutritional calculator tool here or downloading our Allergen Booklet here.

You're leaving McDonalds.com

Select a delivery partner to continue
Please select a McDelivery partner
Delivery From
Just letting you know that you’re leaving the McDonald’s UK website now. We’re not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, so we always recommend that you have a look at the privacy policy and other policies of any website you visit, as they might be different from ours.

You're leaving McDonalds.com

Select a delivery partner to continue
Please select a McDelivery partner
Delivery From
Just letting you know that you’re leaving the McDonald’s UK website now. We’re not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, so we always recommend that you have a look at the privacy policy and other policies of any website you visit, as they might be different from ours.