McCafé Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
McDonald's McCafé On-Cup Loyalty Card Scheme 2022 Terms & Conditions
- The McCafé on-cup in-restaurant loyalty scheme (Scheme) is scheduled to operate at participating McDonald's restaurants in the Republic of Ireland from 25 March 2021 to 30 September 2023 (or such earlier date set out on the on-cup loyalty card) (inclusive), subject to availability of Scheme-cups and to any extension or shortening of the Scheme as determined by the Promoter and notified from time to time in participating restaurants or in accordance with these terms and conditions (Terms) (which the Promoter may alter for this purpose).
- Subject to availability of Scheme-cups, one sticker (Sticker) and one loyalty card (Loyalty Card) will be distributed on the McCafé hot drink Scheme-cups during the Scheme (save for the single espresso and double espresso cups, which (subject to availability) only have a Sticker and not a Loyalty Card attached) at participating McDonald's restaurants in the Republic of Ireland.
- Stickers and loyalty cards from previous loyalty scheme promotions will not be accepted.
- This Scheme is separate, and not connected in any way, to any digital loyalty scheme that may be included or offered at any time in any app operated by or on behalf of McDonald's. Digital stamps/rewards obtained via an app are not valid for this Scheme and cannot be combined with Stickers or used in any way on a Loyalty Card. Stickers and Loyalty Cards cannot in any circumstance be used in relation to any digital loyalty scheme or for any orders placed via an app.
- Once you have completed your Loyalty Card by sticking six Stickers to it (on the spaces provided) in accordance with the terms of this Scheme you will be entitled to obtain one free regular hot drink on presentation, before or at the time of ordering, of the completed Loyalty Card on or before 30 September 2023 at a participating McDonald's restaurant in the Republic of Ireland. The restaurant may (in its discretion) offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. The restaurant will retain each completed Loyalty Card (including Stickers) upon presentation for redemption.
- Any Sticker or Loyalty Card which appears in the absolute discretion of a McDonald's restaurant to be photocopied, counterfeit, illegible, stolen or damaged or on which any security device has been tampered with or affected will be invalid for all purposes and will be retained by that restaurant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to not accept any Sticker or Loyalty Card if in its absolute discretion you have not participated properly in the Scheme. You agree that the following shall not be considered to be proper participation in the Scheme:
(a) any purchase (including via a third party (for example, eBay)), sale, offer to sell, giving away or other dealing with any Stickers or Loyalty Cards save for as expressly permitted in these Terms,
(b) any use for any purpose whatsoever of McDonald's advertising, any feature taken from such advertising, and/or of the intellectual property rights in or to such advertising, and
(c) any breach by you of any of these Terms.
- Stickers and Loyalty Cards shall become void for all purposes after the "valid until" date printed on the Stickers and Loyalty Cards.
- If the Promoter has leftover stocks of Scheme-cups at the valid until date printed on Loyalty Cards and/or printed on Stickers, the Promoter may (in its discretion) continue to distribute Scheme-cups until all have been issued without thereby implying any extension of either the Scheme end date or of the valid until date of the Stickers or Loyalty Cards.
- Stickers and Loyalty Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer unless otherwise stated on the other promotion or offer. Stickers and Loyalty Cards may only be redeemed once.
- The Promoter may terminate or suspend the Scheme (entirely or in part) at any time before 30 September 2023 if supervening circumstances occur which are beyond the Promoter's reasonable control (including, without limit, where stocks of any or all Scheme-cups have been exhausted due to unexpected demand or have become un-useable for any reason). Details of any such termination or suspension shall be posted at https://www.mcdonalds.com/ie/en-ie/terms-and-conditions/coffee-loyalty.html on the same page as these Terms.
- Following expiry or termination of the Scheme or termination of your participation in the Scheme you must (i) either destroy or return all Stickers and Loyalty Cards to the Promoter without attempting to redeem the same, and (ii) cease to use all Stickers and Loyalty Cards for any purpose whatsoever.
- The Promoter's decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Terms shall be final and binding. The Promoter may waive or modify any requirement under the Terms where a person might otherwise not qualify for the offer and without implying any obligation to relax that requirement in any other case.
- These Terms are written in English. Nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights. The Promoter may (in its sole discretion) decline to enter into any correspondence save as otherwise stated in these Terms.
- The Promoter retains at all times ownership of, and all intellectual property rights in and to, all Stickers, Loyalty Cards and advertising in connection with the Scheme.
- All instructions and terms and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this promotion form part of these Terms although, in the event of conflict, these provisions shall prevail over all such other instructions and terms and conditions. Expressions which have been defined above shall have the same meanings when used in such other instructions and terms and conditions wherever the context admits.
- The peeling off of any Sticker or removal of any Loyalty Card from a cup amounts to acceptance of these Terms (as such Terms are amended by the Promoter from time to time and set out at https://www.mcdonalds.com/ie/en-ie/terms-and-conditions/coffee-loyalty.html) and to their respective interpretation under the laws of the Republic of Ireland and by the courts in the Republic of Ireland.
Promoter: McDonald's Restaurants of Ireland Limited of 14-16 Mary Street, D01 DH59, Republic of Ireland.
© 2021 McDonald's Restaurants of Ireland Limited