Here at McDonald’s, we’re all about making delicious, feel-good moments easy for everyone to enjoy – be it from our restaurants or our Social Media pages. We want our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube communities to be places for you to share your McDonald’s-related photos, videos and opinions, and we’ll keep you updated with all the latest information from McDonald’s Ireland.
How to contact us. If you have any questions or comments regarding the online services, please see the Contact Us section in the online services. You can also write to us at: McDonald's Restaurants of Ireland Limited, Customer Services, 7 Richview Office Park, Clonskeagh, Dublin 14, Republic of Ireland.
· Abusive, bullying, threatening, indecent, explicit, offensive or discriminatory language and content
· Discriminant against age, disability, gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, religion or sexual orientation.
· Intentional interruption or disruption of discussion
· Links that direct people to irrelevant sites or adverts
· Spam or content that has no relevance to McDonald’s fans
· Repetitive content
· Content which infringes on copyright or intellectual property
· Deceptive or misleading content
· Corrupt or illegal content
· Commercial solicitation or requests for donations
· Content that is primarily aimed to discredit our community members, or our company, without reason
In some circumstances, we may have to block and/or report repeat offenders to the associated Social Media platform.
Also, please remember that our Social Media channels are public places and so, depending on your privacy settings, could be visible to anyone who visits our pages. Personally identifiable photos or information are posted at your own risk and we recommend that, if necessary, when sharing your contact details with us you do so over private message.
For most of our visitors, we know these rules go without saying. We just want to ensure that our pages remain welcoming environments for everyone.