McDonald's App FAQs
McDonald's deals and coupons can always be discovered in the App.
Have questions about the McDonald's App? We've got answers. Whether you want to know how to get free coupons at McDonald's or troubleshoot issues with your account, check out our answers to your frequently asked questions.
How do I make updates to my account in the McDonald's App?
- Launch the McDonald's App and log in, if you are not already.
- Select "More" on the bottom navigation bar. You can access your account by selecting "Profile" at the top of this page.
- From here, access and edit most of your account information under "Personal Settings."
- Be sure you select "Confirm Details" to save any changes made to your account details.
How does the McCafé® Rewards program work?
You must be a registered McDonald's App user to participate in the McCafé® Rewards program. Punches are earned for eligible purchases of McCafé drinks at participating restaurants. Once five punches are earned, you will receive a deal for a free McCafé drink, which can be found at the top of your Deals page and can be redeemed through Mobile Order & Pay or by scanning at a participating restaurant. You can claim your rewards in store by scanning your mobile rewards code at the register or by redeeming punches through the "Mobile Order Your McCafé" option within the App.
How do I order McDelivery® using my McDonald's App?
- Launch the McDonald’s App and log in, if you are not already.
- Select ‘Order’ from the bottom menu bar and switch from ‘Pickup’ to ‘McDelivery®’.
- Once you have entered a valid delivery address, begin selecting all food items you wish to have included in your order.
- Once you have added all items to your bag, you will be taken to the Uber Eats App to complete checkout and pay for your order.
- If you are not already a registered Uber Eats App user you will be prompted to download/register the App during checkout.