Being a McDonald’s Owner / Operator offers you many advantages — from the training and the support of a solid organization, to the opportunity to own a thriving and successful business. Essentially, here’s the benefits of franchising as a McDonald’s Owner / Operator:
- Own your own business and receive the rewards that come from being responsible for your own success. With McDonald’s unique approach to training and support, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Use of the trademarks and operating system one of the best known brands in the world.
- The tools to help you in your business: local and national support in the areas of operations, training, advertising, marketing, human resources, real estate, construction, purchasing, and equipment purchasing and maintenance.
- To be responsive to your needs and in support of a collaborative business environment, McDonald’s maintains regional offices throughout the U.S., along
with our home office in Chicago, Illinois.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of McDonald’s: Big Mac®, Filet-O-Fish®, and Egg McMuffin® sandwiches have all been developed by Owner / Operators.
- Personal and business growth and satisfaction, both as an individual Owner/Operator and as a member of McDonald’s respected worldwide organization.
- Personal growth and business knowledge from McDonald’s extensive training and from your experience as an Owner / Operator.
McDonald’s National Leadership Council, National Black McDonald’s Operator Association, McDonald’s Hispanic Operator Association, Women’s Operator Network, McDonald’s Owner Operator Pride Network and Asian McDonald’s Operator Association provide a national forum for the exchange of ideas between the Company and its Owner / Operators. Divisional and Regional Leadership Councils, local advertising co-ops, and regional business meetings also provide valuable interaction at the local level. As a McDonald’s Owner / Operator, you will experience a unique relationship with the Company — one that is unparalleled in the quick service restaurant industry. McDonald’s leadership position continues to be built on the respect the Company shows its Owner / Operators.